PMGY offers 2-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in the buzzing, cool, capital city of Hanoi in Vietnam. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including English teaching, childcare, working with special needs children, medical and work with a local NGO tackling issues such as health and human rights.
Our programs operate throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Help these children receive the vital care and education they desperately need, encouraging them to lead more independent and productive lives.
Teach English in Vietnam, bring new ideas to the classroom and help students at government schools and community classes improve their English.
A fantastic opportunity to gain experience and insight into the Vietnamese health care system. Learn from staff and get involved in supporting their work.
Volunteer at a local NGO in Vietnam tackling issues such as health and human rights utilising your skills within a very stimulating environment.
Have the time of your life on this adventure to Vietnam. Combing grass-roots volunteer work with undoubtedly the best travel itinerary around. It's epic.