Mukuni Big Five Safaris Wildlife Volunteering

Where else can you work with 4 species of animals all under one roof. With the best variety of wildlife volunteering in Zambia, we have your dream volunteer experience right here.

Work alongside our trained and professional guides and handlers with the animals out in the bush everyday...
Contribute your time and skills to the Conservation Program and help make our goal of educating people on conserving animals to ensure their future is secure.

Every day is a different adventure, make the most out of your placement with not only working with our animals but also partake in some of the best activities Livingstone has to offer. Ranging from relaxing river cruises on the Zambezi River, to the best adrenaline activities the world has to offer.

This truly is the Ultimate African Volunteer Experience.

Read up more on our website for full details, or email us for specific enquiries.

Adalberto

Wonderful

I volunteered for 5 consecutive years and cannot stop! Every time and every day I learn something from the very skilled staff working there 365 days a year. Do not miss the chance. This is a real life-time experience and happy to be their ambassador! Go there and get your shoes dirty.

It is perfect that way. Wild and true.
Laura

Just great!

The awesome time spent here cannot be described in few words. Live every day learning something new, in the middle of the african bush, spend every hour of light with these wonderful animals and with the people who take care of them. Accommodation really comfortable , perfect food, expert and friendly animals handlers as well as excellent staff. This is a true conservation project to try at least once in your life. Don't miss it!!

at present I can't find anything to change.
Paola

EXCELLENT

if you wanna have a real wildlife experience this project is made for you. From dawn to dusk you are surrounded with unique animals, veru special people (guides and handlers) and amazing landscape. Your wake up call will be the lions roaring. Accomodation and food are good. You must go there!

nothing to improve.
Bethany

Highly recommended!

This is an excellent project for those wanting to get a taste of life working in conservation. No two days are the same and tasks vary from lion and cheetah walks to wildlife research and veterinary skills. Not only do you gain vital skills from a wildlife base but this project enhances knowledge of Bush lore and ecology. The accommodation is brilliant and the food is outstanding. You would be hard pushed to find a project that beats this one!

Actually cannot find fault!
Lucy

My Expericence

Few words can describe the awesome experience i had volunteering here.
I did my University Dissertation and came out perfect thanks to the amazing animals, staff and help. Amazing accommodation/food.

Nothing to improve. The program is still in its infancy and is improving daily.

About Mukuni Big Five Safaris

A once in a life time true African Volunteering Experience. Lions, Cheetahs, Elephants and Caracals right on your doorstep. Take your Volunteer adventure to the next level by working with these amazing animals everyday. Lion cubs to melt your heart,...