View Other Details
Included in your fee:
1. All your activities at the Royal Lodge
2. 24/7 Assistance from the Volunteer staff, if needed.
3. Accommodation in en-suite chalets on site.
4. Three meals a day, and access to water, tea & coffee throughout the day.
5. Housekeeping and laundry services.
6. Transfers to/from the airport.
2. Personal Expenses.
3. Travel Insurance (Mandatory).
4. External Activities (not offered by the Volunteer program).
5. Entry Visa.
7. Medical expenses (Inoculations).
More information can be found on our website.
Where else can you work with 4 species of animals all under one roof. With the best variety of wildlife volunteering in Zambia, we have your dream volunteer experience right here.
Work alongside our trained and professional guides and handlers with the animals out in the bush everyday...
Contribute your time and skills to the Conservation Program and help make our goal of educating people on conserving animals to ensure their future is secure.
Every day is a different adventure, make the most out of your placement with not only working with our animals but also partake in some of the best activities Livingstone has to offer. Ranging from relaxing river cruises on the Zambezi River, to the best adrenaline activities the world has to offer.
This truly is the Ultimate African Volunteer Experience.
Read up more on our website for full details, or email us for specific enquiries.