TRU Experience Travel | Volunteer

Tru Experience Travel have some of the most amazing volunteer experiences abroad. Not only do you get to make a difference within a community, you get to learn a new culture explore a beautiful country and meet new life long friends.

Our volunteer experiences include a Culture/Introduction week. You may choose to become a Volunteer Teacher, Sports coach, Hospital volunteer, Animal Welfare volunteer or perhaps a Kindergarten Volunteer. The list continues :

* Agriculture & Nutritional Education Volunteer
* Environmental Conservation Volunteer
* Community Outreach Volunteer
* Construction and Renovation Volunteer
* Health care Volunteer
* Marine Conservation Volunteer
*Orphanage Volunteer
* Volunteering/Internships with children, with learning disabilities including Autism
*Career Mentor Volunteer

These are just a few of the incredible Volunteer experience you could have with Tru Experience Travel.

Get in touch today guys we are always happy to help. :)

Archie

Amazingggggg

I have been traveling since I left university and have signed up to verisious different organisations volunteering programs, I strongly recommend tru experience travel they are great value for money as most there projects are cheaper than other gap year organisations. I was always looked after if I needed anything I always had someone to ask and it would be sorted within mins. The projects i volunteered in was hands down the bestttt experiences i have had since traveling from the project to the co ordinaters to the food to the accommodation was superberb.

?
Maxwell

My dream to reality

Where on earth do I start. I want to Thank all the Team at Tru experience travel for making my travel abroad dreams become a reality. I had the most amamzing experience of my life to date. Spending time volunteering in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Laos finishing my incredible 4 months abroad with a road trip and island hop across thailand. I have met so many amazing people and friends for life both locally and around the world. I could never have planned such an experience without the help of the Tru experience travel team. Thank you for everythingggg. I will be heading back for you to plan my next adventure in 2018

Kirsty

feel free

Its always been a worry of mine to book a holiday and have it all planned by someone you don't really know, you are putting a lot of faith in that individual to give you the best experience possible. Hannah from tru experience was able to provide me with that reassurance that i was going to have an amazing time and she was right...great fun well planned holiday

About Tru Experience Travel

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way...