Mente Argentina Spanish Programs in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Mente Argentina provides a Spanish program for students who want to learn Spanish and get academic credit, as well as for those students who just want to learn Spanish in a fun and open environment in Buenos Aires. Our program can accommodate students with all Spanish levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.

Mente Argentina provides two different options for learning Spanish in Buenos Aires. Each program provides exceptional instruction, but the best option depends on your specific needs and interests. 1) University Spanish Program at Top local Universities (Fixed starting date / Monthly courses). Courses are taught at top Universities in Argentina. 2) Mente Argentina Intensive Spanish Program\ (Weekly courses / Flexible starting date). Classes are given at our private language institute which allows for more flexibility. If you are not concerned about earning academic credit, this might be the right option for you!

Taheela

Buenos Aires is a unique experience

I arrived in Buenos Aires with great expectations and the city absolutely blew my mind. There were wonderful buildings and people, everyday there was something new to learn and discover. I can really say there was never a dull moment. Mente gave me the opportunity to have a great network of friends from all across the globe and I am more than grateful to have shared this experience with such awesome people. I'm definitely returning soon!

Allison

A Month in Buenos Aires with Mente

Mente Argentina is the perfect program for those looking for a full immersion experience, weekly events/activities, and are working with a budget. My boyfriend and I were able to strengthen our Spanish skills at a highly challenging and personalized school with this program, and they also coordinated our homestay, airport pickup & dropoff, and tons of weekly events including tours through the city, trips to Tigre, Colonia (Uruguay), and Iguazu Falls. If one of the events they coordinate is not planned during your stay, they even compensate you for what they would have covered had you gone with the group. The welcome "kit" they describe is more than a few maps and pamphlets, we received backpacks, souvenirs (a traditional Mate cup), a reloadable subway and SMS card, and more. Absolutely incredible, they go above and beyond their students' needs while charging a price lower than you'll find anywhere else. They also offer to exchange USD to Pesos with no fees, and give you a free "International Student" card that gives you even more miscellaneous discounts. Thank you Mente for an awesome experience!! I highly recommend your program to anyone interested in visiting Buenos Aires.

They were wonderful! Really awesome people running this program.
Carmia

Studying Spanish in a Spanish speaking environent

We learned Spanish in a Spanish speaking environment which is the best way to learn a language. We felt safe knowing that we always had who to turn to if we had a problem in a foreign environment. You really think about everything: pick up from airport, first meeting with your representative with all the important details ,transport ticket, information about your specific transportation, transfer to airport, social activitids...

The only shortcoming for us was the lack of afternoon tours. Since we studied every day in the morning we missed out on most tours.
Also it would be beneficial if the map of the town was in color or bigger, like the one they give in hotels.
Felizia

Experience Argentina

I came here without knowing one word of spanish but after 8 weeks of intensive spanish course I'm very proud to say that I manage to have a conservation with native spanish speakers. For me this was an amazing experience, as I naturaly don't learn new laguages easyli. But not only I learned a language, also I learned a lot about history and culture of Argentina which is a once in a lifetime chance!

My roommates fortunately came form all over the word, therfore it was easy to not speak my native language at home, but some other appartments I know the people came all from the same country, therefore intercultural exchange was a bit less, but it seemed to be rather an exeption

About Mente Argentina

Based in Buenos Aires, Mente Argentina is an organization founded to provide international education opportunities and top quality personal support for international students through dynamic, individualized immersion programs. We strive to provide...