Au Pair in Sydney, Australia

Au Pair Australia The Stir Experience
Au Pair Australia The Stir Experience

Experience life in Australia as an Au Pair. Become part of a family as you care for the children and receive a weekly stipend up to $300 + a private room and all meals are included, so you have few expenses!

Our Au Pairs are matched with fantastic host families and have a great experience living and working in Australia. Spend time getting to know potential host families from the comfort of home in the US - your parents can interview them as well! Everything is organized before you leave home. You will be picked up from the airport and each month we host a social activity where you can spend time with other Au Pairs and no children!

The winner of our monthly Au Pair competition receives a $75 travel voucher; and all Au Pairs receive a program end $375 completion bonus.

selfie with kangaroo
Alaina

Just the beginning...

I have been working with the Stir Experience to organize my au pair experience that I leave for in just about 2 weeks. I'm so excited! The stir experience provided me with constant assistance and opportunity that helped me organize my trip and find the perfect host family. I appreciated more than anything how often Justine reached out to walk me through the process, to check-in on my progress and to answer any questions I might have. She gave me a call just to chat about my feelings about the upcoming experience, and she provided me with tons of helpful hints about living in Sydney (where she is from originally). I had great skype conversations with my host family and have been in contact with them as my arrival date approaches. I'm very thankful for the stir experience's constant support and love that we have and will continue to stay in contact throughout my stay in Australia.

Update: I've been in Sydney for just about three months now and I already don't want to ever leave. I've made wonderful friends, am living with a loving and caring family, and living just like a local. Check out my blog at https://www.thestirexperience.org/blog to stay updated!

Alumni Interviews

About The Stir Experience

Stir up your world Down Under and in Middle Earth! We are the experts on work and travel abroad opportunities in Australia and New Zealand. Our programs make OZ & NZ an affordable option and range from guaranteed jobs before you leave the US to...