Camp Cambodia - Volunteer in Cambodia 1-3 months

Gap Year Volunteer Program Cambodia
Gap Year Volunteer Program Cambodia
Volunteer in Cambodia - Camp Cambodia

Cambodia is an enchanting country and an extremely popular choice for a gap year experience because it has so much to offer; ancient and mystical temples, spectacular natural beauty and captivating cultural sites.

At Camp Cambodia you’ll be living and working alongside local people on a wide range of initiatives designed to help improve living standards within their community. Most of the people we work with are living below the poverty line and don’t have access to proper housing, education facilities, medical treatment or even clean reliable drinking water, so your help as a volunteer is desperately needed. You’ll also contribute to important environmental projects designed to protect and restore this fragile environment.

Scholarships Available

Apply for our Camps Changemaker Scholarship and receive up to £560 towards the volunteering programme of your choice.

Katie

Awesome experience

I had an amazing time - we only had a small team but Camp Cambodia told me in advance and gave me the opportunity to change it or stick as it was.

The two support staff were lovely. It was such a great thing to have people who live in the village to help with the project who wanted to help! They even let me go meet their family which was lovely. I really felt I was making a difference.

The second part of the trip was in the city with a tour guide - was fantastic and so flexible (probably because we had such a small group!) but it was incredible to have such a plan!

I would definitely recommend it.

I wasn't 100% keen on the food - be prepared for lots of rice and fried potato.