View Other Details
All in-program travel and transport (not flights)
All expeditions, activities, excursions, entry fees and adventure travel as described in the itinerary
Experienced Program Instructors and local guides
Environmental education and volunteering projects
This summer program in the Galapagos Islands will take your breath away! It is impossible not to be in awe of this incredible country. It has so much diversity for its size, which makes it truly amazing to explore – fascinating indigenous cultures, volcanoes, stunning wildlife, beaches and astounding marine environments.
You get to follow in Darwin’s footsteps with nature-focused island-hopping through the Galapagos where you’ll learn about environmental sustainability, conservation and work alongside local scientists and national park rangers. Have incredible, up-close wildlife encounters with sea lions and iguanas, hike the local volcanoes, kayak the turquoise ocean waters and keep your eyes open for turtles. You’ll return from this summer program inspired by all you’ve experienced and learned…and most likely planning your return!
- Have close encounters with marine iguanas, sea turtles and giant tortoises – just to name a few!
- Swim in the warm waters of spectacularly beautiful beaches like Tortuga Bay
- Participate in the efforts to restore local beaches with marine debris clean-ups
- Snorkel Kicker Rock, one of the best locations for spotting the incredible marine life
- Remove invasive plant species during a reforestation project