View Other Details
Session 2: Apr 3 – May 12, 2023
Sessions 1 + 2: Feb 13 – May 12, 2023 (incl. 1-week break between sessions)
Session 1: £11,000 (incl. 3-day Edinburgh trip)
Session 2: £13,500 (incl. 1-week Venice trip + 1-week Paris trip)
Session 1 + 2: £22,500 (incl. all trips + 1-week break between sessions)
Begin your journey of self-discovery at the center of the art world.
Built around the unrivaled access of Sotheby’s Institute of Art, the Gap program invites curious students to explore London and the art world. Offered as 6-week and 12-week terms, the program is ideal for students who are passionate about the wider arts and want to embark on a journey of self-discovery and cultural immersion.
This program introduces students to a world of creativity, culture, business, and opportunity in the heart of London: a historic, cosmopolitan and thriving capital city. Designed for students aged 18-21, the program provides unique opportunities for students to broaden their perspectives, meet new people, develop an intimate understanding of the art world, and discover their place within it.
- Learn delicious and authentic recipes from around the world with an international cooking class at a historic venue in London
- Develop professional skills with a Live Brief project set by, and presented to, industry specialists
- Get behind the scenes access to the world of Sotheby’s Auction House and visit exclusive previews followed by specialist led discussions
- Visit an artist studio in South London and try your hand at portraiture painting
- Get inside knowledge on how to develop your professional profile, with CV and LinkedIn workshops led by top art world recruiters