View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Access to family profiles
Pre-approved family agreement
Online au pair course
Airport pickup or transfer
Private live-in accommodation
5 nights hostel accommodation
2 nights to party at Oktoberfest or Ibiza
Incompatible family re-match
Optional Netherlands extension
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Lush English countryside, bustling global cities, and easy access to the rest of Europe – this is the life of an au pair in the UK.
You can spend up to 2 years living and working in the UK. As an au pair you’re part of the family so this job comes with an instant European family.
This means there’s plenty of competition for au pair positions. Global Work & Travel wants to set you up for success. So we guarantee a host family – that you choose – before you leave home.
If you find that you and your host family aren’t a good fit once you’re settled in, we’ll find a new host family for you.
Your host family will provide you with private accommodation and meals in their home. Because your rent and utilities are covered, you can spend your salary however you wish.
And if your trip ends and you’re not ready to go home, you have the option of extending your trip with a host family in the Netherlands.
This is the complete package if you want to au pair in the UK.
- Guaranteed host family before departure. We’ll match you with a host family – that you can screen and approve of – before you leave home. Au pairs earn between £140 – £350 a week.
- Pre-approved agreement. Once you’ve browsed through the family profiles and chosen your host family, you can set up the working agreement so you know exactly what you’re getting into before you leave home.
- Au pair course. Be the best au pair you can be with this online course included in your trip. This will teach you everything you need to know before you leave.
- Paid vacations. You’ll get at least 2 weeks paid vacation a year plus bank holidays. Giving you time to explore neighbouring cities and countries.
- 5 nights on us. While this is a working trip, you’re still travelling overseas. To extend the adventure, we’ve included 5 nights in a hostel anywhere in the UK – on us.
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .