Since 2008, Berridge Programs has been helping young artists learn the art of visual storytelling through hands-on filmmaking courses. Live "on location" in an 18th century chateau in the heart of Normandy, France and write, direct, shoot and edit your own films from start to finish. Learn hands-on from experienced, industry professional, boost your film portfolio and gain the technical proficiency and knowledge needed to start making films and keep making films. All levels of experience welcome! Prep for film school or learn a valuable, new skill on your gap year. The course is taught entirely in English and offers the unique opportunity to experience Normandy “through the lens” and excursions will serve as both film shoots and sightseeing opportunities.
- Live and film in an 18th century chateau
- Program led by industry professionals
- Make professional quality shorts from concept to premiere
- Taught in English with optional French language learning
- Excursions and trips in Normandy and Paris