View Other Details
Students will eat their evening meals together each day except for Sunday which is a rest day/ free time day. Evenings will be interspersed with group games, cinema nights, bowling and attendance at local events.
International flights. Travel insurance. General spending money (We recommend 100 Euro per week).
The Irish Arts & Culture Immersion Program is a structured, short program designed to give students an opportunity to discover and cultivate their creative side, build independence and immerse themselves in Irish life and culture. The program offers a fun and low-stress balance of community living, daily art-workshops with local artists, cultural expeditions and travel throughout Ireland. This program is all about exploring your creative side and no prior artistic experience is needed, only enthusiasm and an open mind! The Program is based in Bundoran, a quaint and inviting town on the world famous Wild Atlantic Way, in County Donegal. Our experienced team of Program Leaders will accompany students throughout the program, contextualizing activities, adventures, projects and daily life, while also offering support and utilizing their skills as experiential educators. Our students will learn to live and work as a team, to manage a household and to cultivate their creative side.
- Develop your artistic skills through daily workshops with local artists at The Model, Sligo’s award-winning creative arts studio, gallery and community hub.
- See more of Ireland with overnight expeditions to the cities of Dublin, Belfast and Galway.
- Live on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in the quaint seaside town of Bundoran, County Donegal.
- Enjoy daily adventures throughout the Northwest of Ireland exploring castles, coastlines, villages, art galleries, National Parks and more.
- Local Living: A community based experience that brings you deep into Irish culture.
The Adventure & Leadership Immersion Program is a structured, short program designed to give students an opportunity to explore Ireland, develop strong leadership skills and build their independence. Students will be able to immerse themselves in the culture and daily life of a small, coastal town in the west of Ireland along with challenging their boundaries through exploring the great outdoors of our rugged Atlantic coastline and mountains.