View Other Details
Unlimited extra interviews*
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Working holiday visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Private airport transfer
4 nights of hostel accommodation
"Welcome to Ireland" virtual orientation
Local life essentials
Dublin experience day
Dublin bar crawl
Hop on hop off sightseeing tour
2 nights to party at Oktoberfest or Ibiza
Permanent accommodation support
Tax return assistance
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Ireland is known for dark beers in cosy pubs. But the dramatic scenery, ancient culture, and friendly Irish people will make you never want to leave.
A Working Holiday in Ireland gives you the chance to work casual jobs across the country while you fund your travels.
The Irish are known for their hospitality. The locals embrace foreigners on their shores, showing you around and helping you immerse yourself into Irish life.
When you book with Global Work & Travel we take care of all the logistics for you.
This means a guaranteed job interview before arrival. And to keep you employed and happy, you get unlimited extra interviews for when you need a new job.
You also get a range of activities in Dublin within your first few days – on us.
The whole of Europe is easily accessible from Ireland. To help you explore further, we’ve included a choice of 2 nights at Oktoberfest in Germany or 2 nights on the famous party island of Ibiza.!
- Guaranteed Interview before arrival: Know before you go. Secure an interview before you leave home. Some things are best left to chance. Landing a job in a foreign country is not one of them.
- Working Holiday visa assistance. Visas can be tricky. Your expert Trip Coordinator will help you get your visa approved as quickly, cheaply, and efficiently as possible.
- Permanent accommodation support. If accommodation isn’t provided with your job, our team will help you find a comfortable home you’re happy with.
- Tax return assistance. Once you’re done with your trip our team will help you with your tax return. A little financial bonus to help you out when you get home.
- Dublin attractions. Within your first few days you’ll get a pass to a huge range of Dublin’s top attractions as well as a bar crawl taking you to Dublin’s best drinking haunts.
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .