Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a unique opportunity to learn the culture and language of a given country, while living with a host family and providing live-in childcare. The au pair program is an opportunity for cultural exchange, where young people can develop professional and social skills, expand their childcare experience, all while discovering a new part of the world. During their au pair year, participants can make new friends, forge unforgettable memories, and reach a new level of independence.
Italy is a country full of romance, exquisite cuisine, fashion, and fascinating architecture. As an au pair, you can stroll by the Coliseum on your day off and walk the stone-paved streets as you sample cuisine nurtured under the Tuscan sun. You can easily travel with ease via rail to Paris or Vienna, or holiday along the Mediterranean. You can discover all this wonderful country has to offer, while learning valuable skills from your new host family!
- Gain valuable childcare experience while providing live-in care for a host family
- Great opportunity to travel and live abroad
- Opportunity to live in Italy from 1 to 12 months
- Ongoing support with staff members before, during, and after your program year
- Thoroughly screened host families located throughout Italy