View Other Details
This is a wonderful opportunity to experience Japanese life and customs - come to Japan and live with a Japanese family! Care for children including accompanying to school, prepare meals, play games and activities. Become part of a Japanese host family and share your culture and customs and an opportunity to learn their language and practice English language with the children.
The Au Pair should commit to a full year’s stay in Japan and be prepared to provide up to 35 hours of childcare a week. Japanese language courses are also compulsory for all Au Pairs coming to Japan. The expenses for the courses will be paid by the Au Pairs but will be assisted in finding affordable Japanese courses.
- Providing childcare for a maximum of 35 hours per week (usually on a 6 hour daily basis)
- Dropping the children off and picking them up from school or activities,
- Taking care of the children: supervision, games, meals, baths etc.
- Assisting in keeping the children’s rooms clean.
- The family may ask you for an extra 2 evenings of baby-sitting a week.