This is a comprehensive program for people looking to become globally experienced and qualified Expedition Leaders, capable of leading treks into high altitude and developing world regions.
There is no other program in the world that specifically trains expedition guides in such an immersive way.
We created this program as an immersive learning experience, where the assessment occurs naturally during everyday experiences, your proficiency will grow as the program itself gets progressively more challenging.
Gain experience in adventure travel management, expedition/travel medicine, youth work, peer leadership, high alpine/steep terrain/swift water management, leading others above 5000m, supported and unsupported trek management.
You’ll leave this program confident in your global guiding skills, able to arrive to any destination, assess prospective issues and succeed in running an awesome expedition.
- Dynamic, immersive course that progresses with each new destination
- Accommodation and most meals provided all program
- Low student - instructor ratio (1:6) for personalised learning
- Outdoor Leadership Qualifications
- International Wilderness First Aid certificate