View Other Details
Bike culture, gorgeous tulips, incredible food and beautiful canals - it's time to explore the Netherlands!
We're so excited to offer this amazing gap year program in Holland. Experience life in a city or town while having an immersion experience with a Dutch host family. You'll spend 30 hours a week helping their children learn English through play, outdoor excursions and activities.
Can I apply? Yes! If you:
- are 18 to 25 years old
- have a high school diploma
- have childcare experience
- would enjoy discovering a new culture
- free room and board
- free language course
- 300 euros/month pocket money
- depending on length, airfare included
- one year contract
- two days off per week
- support before leaving Canada
- an amazing partner agency in Holland to help you meet other au pairs, discover the culture and city where you are, and with any other issues you might have