- New Zealand
View Other Details
- 1 2 month job finding assistance
- Support in setting up all necessary administrative tasks
- An amazing orientation week including activities, food and accommodation
Get help setting yourself up for your new life in New Zealand. Work and travel this stunning country, with the full support of a team behind you.
The team in Auckland will make sure you hit the ground running by setting you up with a bank account, tax file number, sim card and comprehensive presentations on improving your resume, interview techniques and how to use the exclusive job finding database.
When you arrive you will be welcomed with a fabulous orientation week which includes highlights from the North Island. You will take part in a trip to the amazing Bay of Islands, Cape Reinga and an authentic Maori village to learn about the rich culture and history of this land.
Move in to an apartment with your new friends, begin to earn money and fund further travels to enjoy the beautiful rolling hills, rugged volcanic mountain ranges, amazing beaches and glorious Fiordland of New Zealand.
- 12 months assistance in finding work and access to an exclusive online database of employers.
- Help with setting up admin including bank accounts, tax file numbers and sim cards.
- Enjoy tourist highlights in Auckland city and the North Island.
- Immerse yourself in the historical Maori culture.
- Meet lots of like-minded travellers to spend time with enjoying the rest of what New Zealand has to offer.