COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Stepabroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Stepabroad's New Zealand Working Holiday programs help Canadians aged 18 - 35 begin living, working and traveling around beautiful New Zealand.
We guide you through how Canadians apply for the New Zealand Working Holiday visa, set up your New Zealand bank account and help you move money from your Canadian bank to New Zealand, transfer your Canadian phone, claim your foreign income on your Canadian taxes, decide which travel insurance provider is right for you, and much more! All of this is available in our Send Off Package for just $249 CAD.
Our Discovery Experience includes the Send Off Pack PLUS airport pickup in Auckland, 3 nights accommodation and a welcome orientation where you'll meet other travellers and have tons of fun as you explore the city together.
Our Adventure Experience includes the Send Off Pack PLUS airport pickup, 7 nights accommodation AND an epic weeklong trip around the North Island to kick off your trip with a bang before finishing in Wellington.
- A step-by-step guide and personal support while applying for the working holiday visa
- One-on-one pre-departure orientation with everything you need to know for living and working in New Zealand as a foreigner
- Auckland arrival orientation OR an 8-day North Island adventure experience
- Assistance with finding accommodation, setting up bank account & phone number
- Resume revisions and job search resources for finding a job anywhere in New Zealand
Kick-off your New Zealand working holiday with a bang. Experience the best that the North Island has to offer on this 8-day adventure experience. Swim at pristine beaches, explore caves and go tubing on underground rivers. Explore a geothermal reserve, hike a volcano, attend a traditional Maori ceremony, relax in natural hot springs and maybe even go sky diving! All of this before settling down, finding a job, and experiencing life like a local living and working in New Zealand.