Stepabroad’s Working Holiday Program for Canadians aged 18 - 35 guarantees employment in a variety of New Zealand jobs, assistance finding long-term accommodations and step-by-step visa application guidance to make your New Zealand travel dreams a reality.
The New Zealand Working Holiday Program allows you to work and travel for up to a year. Make extra money to cover travel expenses and gain international work experience while building lifelong friendships and lasting memories. Our team will help you land a job in New Zealand's largest city, Auckland. Base your exploration of the North Island's volcanos, waterfalls, glow worm caves and hot springs while working in Auckland then sail across the Cook Straight to begin your travels around the majestic glaciers and mountains of the South Island.
With your own personal placement coordinator to find you the right job and help with pre-departure preparation, your next adventure is right around the corner.
- A step-by-step guide to applying for the working holiday visa
- Orientation upon arrival in Auckland and your first 2 night's stay at a top-rated hostel
- Our job search experts submit job applications for you
- Assistance with finding accommodation, setting up bank account & phone number
- Invites to weekly group social activities, events and monthly team trips