Stepabroad's New Zealand Working Holiday program helps Canadians aged 18 - 35 begin living, working and traveling around beautiful New Zealand.
As a Canadian company, we guide you through the New Zealand working holiday visa application, set up your New Zealand bank account and help you move money from your Canadian bank to New Zealand, transfer your Canadian phone, claim your foreign income on your Canadian taxes, decide which travel insurance provider is right for you and so much more!
Once you arrive in Auckland, meet other travellers in your welcome orientation and have tons of fun as you explore the city together! On top of that, you'll have a freshly revised and sharpened resume to help you land a job faster.
With Stepabroad you get support from both sides - prior to your departure from Canadians who have done working holidays ourselves, and in New Zealand where you'll have a local team to support you throughout your trip!
- A step-by-step guide and personal support while applying for the working holiday visa
- One-on-one pre-departure orientation with everything you need to know for living and working in New Zealand as a forienger
- Social orientation upon arrival in Auckland and your first 2 night's stay at a top-rated hostel
- Assistance with finding accommodation, setting up bank account & phone number
- Pub crawl, city tour, resume revisions and job search resources for finding a job anywhere in New Zealand