- New Zealand
View Other Details
- All accommodation
- 10 weeks food allowance (Last 2 weeks self catered)
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel
- Qualified & experienced technical instructors
- 2 NZ Outdoor Instructor Association Leader Qualifications (hiking + rock climbing)
- Pure Exploration Certificate of Adventure Guiding
- Pre-hospital emergency care qualification
- Swift Water River Rescue Level 1 Certificate
If this part of New Zealand isn't well known to you, be prepared to be blown away. Famous for being the area that receives the most sunshine in New Zealand, Nelson is an oasis of golden beaches, fruit orchards, craft beer brewing and relaxed locals. From technical skills to emergency safety and group dynamics, this comprehensive course will give you 100% confidence to navigate, hike, climb and guide in the outdoors.
Our New Zealand Adventure Guide Program offers you an epic 12 weeks in some of the most impressive landscapes in the world. You will hike and climb your way through Nelson Lakes, Kahurangi National Park and even Abel Tasman! But while this is an Adventure Guide Program, it's not all about the outdoors and outdoor pursuits. There will be cultural activities and exchange; sightseeing and touring; personal development; community and social events; free time and plenty of opportunity for exploration.
- Gain 100% confidence to navigate, guide, climb, and hike in the outdoors.
- Earn outdoor guiding qualifications
- Combine your adventure with cultural activities and exchange, sightseeing and touring, community and social events, and personal development.
- Enjoy free time and lots of opportunities to explore Nelson as well as surrounding destinations.
- Walk the coastline of Abel Tasman National Park