Work & Travel in New Zealand on a 6 or 12-Month Visa with Greenheart Travel

Work abroad in New Zealand
Work abroad in New Zealand
Live and work in New Zealand.
Live and work in New Zealand.
Make international friends while working and traveling in New Zealand
New Zealand sea lions
New Zealand sea lions
South Island New Zealand Coast
South Island New Zealand Coast

Working abroad in New Zealand during your gap year is your chance to explore a stunning country while getting paid to live like a local. Add international experience to your resume and have some incredible adventures along the way without breaking the bank during a 6 month or 12 month work visa.

Eligibility:
- Citizens of the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, or EU only
- Ages 18-30
**Due to visa regulations for a Working Holiday Visa we cannot make exceptions to these requirements. These are put in place by the NZ government.

Program At a Glance:
-- Spend up to a year working and traveling in New Zealand
-- Work in part-time service industry jobs or in career-oriented positions
-- Get paid to explore New Zealand and travel in your free time
-- Pre-departure and in-country support during your program
-- Flexible start dates and job opportunities year round

Program Fee: $1,460 USD

• 6 months of international medical insurance included
  • Bank account set up prior to arrival
  • Welcome Week in Auckland and Bay of Islands with accommodation included
  • 1-on-1 job assistance service, support, and advice
  • Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your time abroad

Hey Broole! Finding a job is easy as long as you're open minded to the type of work. We'll provide assistance finding work in bars, restaurants, hostels, farms, and other short-term jobs. During the busy season when lots of jobs are available, sometimes several job prospects are already awaiting you when you arrive and you can start work right away. Other times it can take up to two weeks. Usually...
Hello! The visa and flight are not included in the program fee.
Yes, Brits are eligible to apply! :)

Carolyn

Good support

Even though I did not spend the full one year available on my visa to New Zealand, I still had a great experience for the almost six I was there. Greenheart gave me great program guidance as I was beginning my journey and I was able to navigate fairly well on my own after that. You could easily obtain the New Zealand work and holiday visa without needing to go through any program, but it is good to have a support and network to fall back on when or if you need more guidance. For those new to international travel or unsure about venturing out on their own, I would highly recommend it. For me, the greatest benefit was being able to follow up with Greenheart and share my experiences through their website and social media and hopefully maintain an ongoing relationship with the organization for future travels!