Work & Travel New Zealand

Live and work in Aotearoa - 'the land of the long white cloud' for up to 12 months. Any US citizen aged 18-35 can apply. Job workshops and orientations held in our Auckland resource center.

Shaswath

Amazing!

I found out about the Working Holiday program in New Zealand from Deborah Kahn (IENA). She was my point of contact the whole time, and she was great! She was very clear about the steps and process, and made sure she provided me everything I needed. Whenever I had questions or concerns before and during my travel, she was prompt in responding to me, and making sure my experience was as smooth as possible. I really recommend this program to others because many people are afraid of travelling and living abroad, but IENA makes it so easy and seamless. You can forget the hassles, and just focus on the travel experience!

I don’t think anything needs improvement, but IENA should try and create more exchange programs for US citizens.

About International Exchange of North America (IENA)

IENA (International Exchange of North America) provides affordable, fully supportive work, travel and internship abroad opportunities to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Colombia and Thailand. Our overseas resource centers provide full on-the...