Join Dream Au Pair in New Zealand!

Become an Au Pair with a wonderful Kiwi Family! While being an au pair New Zealand, you will have the opportunity to travel and experience some of the world's most spectacular sites as you adventure through the amazing country. And Dream Au Pair knows that our relationship doesn't end once an au pair's placement is made. We provide ongoing support and assistance that is vital to the success of your placement. Au pairs commit to 6 to 12 month stays in order to truly integrate into your host family and take full advantage of your host country.

Sidni

Au Pair New Zealand

I’ve had such an amazing experience Au Pairing in Auckland. Dream Au Pair helped me with all the steps to getting here and they were active in insuring I was enjoying my time. I’ve become more worldly and experienced and am so greatful for the chance I took coming out here. I’ve been all over the country. Up to Cape Reigna and down to Bluff in the South Island. I would strongly recommend doing the Tongariro Crossing, it’s an amazing day hike with excellent views. The people here are lovely and I feel very safe and welcome.

Leah

Leaving is a part of moving on and growing.

Its a perfect option to participate on an cultural exchange. You part of a family and their life, but you growing with your duties and your responsibilities. Its a good option for beeing self-consistent while your visit and afterwards as well.
So if you have the change, do it! It will be one of your best times in your life.

Program and support are really good.

About Dream Au Pair

The Dream Au Pair Programme
Dream Au Pair is your Au Pair Team in New Zealand. We provide ongoing support and assistance which is vital to the success of your placement and your time in New Zealand. Your Placement Co-ordinator will answer any...