Have the time of your life with Dream Au Pair

au pair in New Zealand
au pair in New Zealand

Become an Au Pair with a wonderful Kiwi Family! While being an Au Pair in New Zealand, you will have the opportunity to travel and experience some of the world's most spectacular sites as you adventure through the amazing country. Dream Au Pair knows that our relationship doesn't end once an Au Pair placement is complete. We provide ongoing support and assistance that is vital to the success of your placement.

Our Programmes
DREAM EDUCATION PROGRAMME: Your Host Family will have at least one child under 5 and you will be supported by a fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher. Available in Auckland, Waikato and Wellington
AU PAIR EXPERT: Au Pairs who have a qualification in childcare or education or have more than 6 months full-time work experience
BUDDY PROGRAMME: Your Host Family will either have children over 5 years old or live outside our licenced areas
DEMI AU PAIR: You will work in your Host Family for up to 20 hrs/week and attend a language course. Available in Auckland

Sidni

Au Pair New Zealand

I’ve had such an amazing experience Au Pairing in Auckland. Dream Au Pair helped me with all the steps to getting here and they were active in insuring I was enjoying my time. I’ve become more worldly and experienced and am so greatful for the chance I took coming out here. I’ve been all over the country. Up to Cape Reigna and down to Bluff in the South Island. I would strongly recommend doing the Tongariro Crossing, it’s an amazing day hike with excellent views. The people here are lovely and I feel very safe and welcome.

Leah

Leaving is a part of moving on and growing.

Its a perfect option to participate on an cultural exchange. You part of a family and their life, but you growing with your duties and your responsibilities. Its a good option for beeing self-consistent while your visit and afterwards as well.
So if you have the change, do it! It will be one of your best times in your life.

Program and support are really good.

About Dream Au Pair - New Zealand

Dream Au Pair is your Au Pair Team in New Zealand. We provide ongoing support and assistance which is vital to the success of your placement and your time in New Zealand. Your Placement Consultant will answer any questions you may have and help you...