View Other Details
A do-it-when-it-suits-you innovation experience – industry backed & university aligned. Designed to satisfy your gap year.
Global tech giant Atlassian has partnered with HEX to accelerate the pace at which students learn the skills they need for a fast-changing world. And the accessible price point of $490USD helps make tech-focused higher education more accessible to millions. HEX Ed students can access Atlassian mentors, insights, and career support throughout the HEX Ed journey.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
* Curious types who aren’t sure Uni is for them.
* Entrepreneurial types who already have a startup idea or side hustle.
* Creative types who want the chance to explore their interests before committing to a degree or higher ed course.
* Changemaker types who want to start or accelerate a social movement.
* Ambitious types who want to give themselves an unfair advantage in the job market.
- Access a full semester of university level courses focused on innovation, tech, money, future, and most importantly, YOU! Designed by industry leaders, work futurists, startup founders, and students.
- You’re in control. Otherwise known as ‘async’, simply log in whenever you do your best work – whether that’s at 3am or during the daylight.
- Take your time. Or not. Each coursze can be leisurely completed over a month… (or crammed into the last few days? We see you, adrenaline junkies…)
- Flexible, to suit your gap year. Taking a break? You can do HEX Ed while bartending, travelling, gaming, or just catching up on sleep.
- Live mentor hours and events. Access mentors, join social activities, browse job ops and network like a boss on our community platform, HEX World. Oh... and no exams. Ever.