View Other Details
We are not a program provider, so our services extend to advice and planning resources. We do not coordinate travel or arrange bookings.
EnRoute's founder and Gap Year Association accredited counselor Julia Rogers works individually with students to coordinate and execute a personally crafted gap year itinerary.
Excited to take a gap year but feeling a little lost in the process? That's where I come in! Every student I work with receives individualized attention so you can take the guesswork out of planning. My process is both empathic and efficient; a combination that saves families time, money and unnecessary stress. Gap year planning should be fun, and I work to help students feel excited and confident in their gap year plans.
Over the past 13 years, I have guided hundreds of students through their gap time. Through in-person site visits and thorough vetting, I have developed a database of partners that I confidently recommend to those looking for high-quality options. I also assist students in designing their own independent opportunities.
Set up a free intro call at enroutegapyear.com !
- Personalized gap year planning to suit every budget, interest and personality
- Expertise: GYA Accredited Counselor with 12 + years of gap year counseling experience
- Efficiency: Julia saves families (especially parents) dozens of hours of research time
- Empowerment: Julia helps students take ownership of their own planning
- Julia's process maximizes value, saves time and allows students to thrive on their gap year and beyond