EnRoute Consulting: Full Service Gap Year Planning

An Enrouter in Maceo, Chile!
An Enrouter in Maceo, Chile!
Tory teaching music in South Africa
Tory teaching music in South Africa
Mica in South Africa
Mica in South Africa
Michelle works with a small business owner in Oaxaca
Michelle works with a small business owner in Oaxaca
China cooking class
China cooking class

EnRoute's founder Julia Rogers works individually with students to coordinate and execute a personally crafted gap year itinerary.

From Julia:
"Every family I work with receives individualized attention. The past eleven years of working with families has allowed me to refine my process so it is both empathetic and efficient; a combination that saves families time, money and unnecessary stress. Gap year planning should be fun, and my involvement helps students feel excited and confident in their gap year plans.

My personal and professional travel has brought me to over twenty-five countries, crossing new locations off my seemingly endless list every year. Through site visits and thorough program vetting, I have developed a database of program partners that I confidently recommend to families looking for high-quality gap year opportunities."

• Personalized gap year planning to suit every budget, interest and personality
  • Expertise: GYA Accredited Counselor with 11 + years of gap year counseling experience
  • Efficiency: Julia saves families (especially parents) dozens of hours of research time
  • Empowerment: Julia helps students take ownership of their own planning
  • Julia's process maximizes value, saves time and allows students to thrive on their gap year and beyond