We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Volunteer in the Seychelles with GVI and discover endemic flora and fauna, unspoiled beaches and beautiful coral reefs!
With 14 Marine Protected Areas, you can help play a critical role in preserving these areas and protecting the country’s unique biodiversity. Seychelles offers a variety of options to help you make a real impact!
Top Volunteer Projects in Seychelles:
- Marine Conservation Expedition in the Seychelles: Get your PADI Advanced and PADI Coral Reef Research Diver qualification when you join critical marine conservation programs on this expedition! Be an active member of the GVI Marine Research team in the Indian Ocean, on the beautiful Seychelles Islands.
- Island Conservation Expedition to the Seychelles: Volunteers will contribute directly to marine and terrestrial data collection in the area. You will not only live in one of the most beautiful coastal locations in the world, you will also perform critical research within a national park while working with endemic fauna and flora and helping endangered species.
- African Marine and Wildlife Conservation Expedition: Experience two amazing locations, while volunteering on critical terrestrial and marine conservation projects. Travel to South Africa and the Seychelles and learn how to track animals, study their behavior, conduct mangrove surveys and more while living amongst some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- Marine Conservation and PADI Divemaster Internship in the Seychelles: This 22 week scuba diving internship in the Seychelles starts with a 10 week marine conservation expedition. Gain a professional diving qualification combined with work experience and marine conservation training.
- Marine Conservation Short-Term Internship in the Seychelles: Interns get to work on tortoise conservation programs, seasonal turtle nesting research, conduct water turtle surveys, and do seasonal endangered endemic bird monitoring.
- Lemon Shark and Turtle Conservation in the Seychelles: Help to conserve two of the Seychelles' most important marine species - lemon sharks and turtles. Spend time on the stunning island of Curieuse while you contribute to vital conservation efforts and enjoy living at a remote research station on one of the world’s most beautiful locations.