Au Pair & English Tutor in Spain

Oh, Spain! What a beautiful place to spend a month, a summer or a year!

We offer placements in cities and towns across Spain. We have placed tutors across Spain -
in the enchanting Southern provinces of Andalusia, the Northern provinces bordering France, and in the vibrant cities of Valencia, Barcelona and Madrid.

A cultural immersion experience for Canadians age 18-35, this program is 1 to 12 months. Tutors receive pocket money (75 euros/week) during their stay, free accommodation, meals and the support of our sister agency in Spain.

Helping the children with their English through play, outdoor activities and excursions for 30-40 hours a week, you receive:
- free room and board
- meals
- 300 euros/month pocket money
- an in-country support system in Spain

This program is popular among people looking to explore Spanish culture, discover Europe from the inside, pick up a new language, and make new friends along the way!

• Teach English.
  • Cultural immersion.
  • Family experience.
  • Support from sister agency.
  • Language learning.

Montana

Scotia personnel au pair Italy

Scotia personnel is an incredible company! The vast opportunities they offer has something for everyone. They treat everyone like family from the moment you walk in their door. Creating opportunities all around the world with your safety being their number one priority. I could not say enough good things about this company.

I just recently came back from tutoring in Italy and I wanted to share how amazing my experience was! It was honestly the best summer of my life and I am so grateful for every thing that Scotia personnel did for me; Thank you so much. I made so many friends while travelling who I am already planning on going to go see. The food was so good In Italy. I have done a fair amount of travelling but have never had an experience as authentic as this one. Living and working with a host family I picked up Italian so easily being completely immersed in it. Obviously the locals no all of the best spots and my host family was so excited for me to fall In love with their country that they took me everywhere. Paying for everything. They also took me to Switzerland and Germany so not only did I get to go to one country I got to experience 3. The two little girls will forever be like little sisters to me. I encourage everyone to participate one of the many programs offered the hardest part was choosing what country to go to. The experience was extremely safe and organized and I am very happy to have worked with Scotia personnel.

Gabby

Review from Halifax

Hello! My name is Gabriella and I am an international student studying in Halifax, Canada. I am originally from Trinidad but I grew up on a small Caribbean island called Antigua. You can imagine the drastic change from warm, tropical, island to cold, windy city. Thankfully, Scotia Personnel was there to help me with my transition. Scotia Personnel really connected me to the Haligonian community by providing me with work opportunities in my favorite field; child care! Richelle, the director at Scotia, placed me as a nanny in a lovely home that housed the sweetest little girl. I got to know her very well, and I grew to look forward to our adventure filled afternoons together (adventure meaning anything from racing toy cars to taking the bus to the library).
After working at an in-home environment, I was ready to experience a day care setting. Scotia Personnel helped me find jobs at different day cares around Halifax where I was able to meet many little faces and experience all of their big personalities. Working in day cares has taught me how to be a more loving and patient care-taker as well as communicate more effectively with young children.
I would definitely recommend that anyone, especially international students take advantage of the opportunities offered by Scotia.

About Scotia Personnel

One of Canada's top gap year organizations. With 31 years of experience, we partner with some of the world's best to offer amazing programs across Europe, North America, Asia and Oceania. Tutor, Teach, Camp Counselor, Au Pair, Culinary, Hospitality...