View Other Details
Monthly transport card in Madrid
An exciting cultural exchange experience!
• Do you like children? Do you enjoy teaching your language?
• Do you want to experience the Spanish culture first hand and improve your Spanish language skills?
• Would you like to make lifelong friends abroad?
You can make it happen by living as part of a Spanish family. You’ll help care for your host family’s children and teach them your language in exchange for the experience of living as a family member in a Spanish household. You will receive a private room, full board 7 days a week and weekly pocket money.
Thinking about taking a gap year? Ask for our Combined Programs: You can be an Au Pair in different cities in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Malaga, etc ) or even in different cities in Europe (France, Germany, Italy...)
- Private room and full board 7 days a week.
- Pocket Money of 70€ weekly as minimum for 25 working hours weekly. Most families pay for monthly transport card in Madrid.
- Weekends free and time available to attend Spanish lessons daily.
- Support services by local agency in Madrid: Welcome pack and guidelines, Au Pair orientation session and meetings, outings and social agenda, replacement if needed.
- Big network of families available all over Spain which makes easier to find a perfect match.