Stoke Travel: Running Of The Bulls

Stoke Travel: Running Of The Bulls

Join Stoke Travel at Oktoberfest 2017!
Come join thousands of other fun loving, beer-drinking travelers for over two weeks of beer-fuelled mayhem from the 14 Sep - 4 Oct.

Spend your days downing steins in the beer halls, sporting those sexy lederhosens and dirndls, & singing from the beerhall tabletops. The fun doesn’t have to end there - in true Stoke fashion, we keep the party going back at camp with our very own Stoktoberfest. At our all-inclusive campsite you’ll find carnivalesque celebrations, DJs, live bands, live radio shows & an open bar entertaining up to 2000 international guests nightly.

If you want to really experience Spanish culture and be right in the middle of all the madness, then Running of the Bulls is the festival for you.

Join the Stoke Travel team from the 4th - 14th July for this legendary festival in Pamplona, northern Spain, and get amongst the locals for this long-running tradition - not for the faint hearted or slow paced! The festival is not just about running for dear life, it’s one of the biggest street parties in the world where you can drink and dance with locals and travellers alike, and experience different cultural events daily.

At Stoke Travel we know no two travellers are alike, that is why we have many different options for you to tailor make your trip. Choose from meeting us there, catching a lift with us from Barcelona, or San Sebastian, adding a surf experience or listening to some live music at BBK festival.

Address: Camping El Molino, Carretera mendigorria - larraga s/n, 31150 Mendigorría, Navarra

Europe » Spain
Program Tags
Adventure Travel
Primary Language
Age Max
60€ per night
Includes: Camping accommodation (pre-erected twin share tent, mattress, sleeping bag), breakfast and dinner daily, awesome local guides, unlimited beer and sangria (€10 per night), festival within the festival

Add ons: Unlimited beer and sangria - 10€/day
Transfer from campsite to centre - 5€ return
Transfer to our beach camp at Zarautz - 15€ return

Pamplona

Tessa
Rotterdam

A real spanish fiesta

I went to running of the bulls with Stoke Travel last year, and I had a really good time. I went with a friend of mine, and we met a lot of fun people. We were just the 2 of us, so it was really nice that we created a big group of people we spend the weekend with.

The company has a unlimited booze option which i highly recommend, its just 10 euros and you can have some drinks on the camp site before you leave. In that way you can save some money on the drinks, because lets be realistic, it's always pretty expensive at those kind of events.

The only thing that i didn't like is that it was bloody hot, but it is July so it's pretty normal, but make sure you take summery clothes that can get wet.

Over all I had a really good time, and I will go this year again for sure.

They could come up with something to keep the tents a bit cooler.

Kirsten
Barcelona

San Fermin Festival

At first I was a little afraid the San Fermin Festival (Running of the Bulls) was not my thing so I had a few questions about it. On the internet I found a travel company called Stoke Travel who arrange transport from Barcelona to San Fermin. Also I saw they have a campsite at the festival. This makes me think they had enough experience with Running of the Bulls and are able to answer my questions.

The answers where really positive so I had no doubts anymore to book my trip to San Fermin with them. I had so much fun!! I met so many open-minded travellers, partied a lot and the food was amazing. On the campsite of Stoke there was a personal chef who makes delicious food.

I would recommend you to go to San Fermin with these fun and cool people. Even when you on your own, you have the best time and never feel alone.

Have fun!!

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets.

Come join the party at dozens of different events, like Oktoberfest,