Stoke Travel: Running Of The Bulls

London to Hogmanay; Private Party Train to Edinburgh for NYE

Join us for Hogmanay 2018 where Edinburgh city centre comes alive with Scotland's best New Year’s Eve party. Jump on our chartered party train from London to ring in 2019 with Stoke travel. You’ll party on the Stoke Travel Express train with a complementary bottle of bubbles before we pre-party at our exclusive venue, head to the street party and finish up your night at our after party venue.

If you want to really experience Spanish culture and be right in the middle of all the madness, then Running of the Bulls is the festival for you.

Join the Stoke Travel team from the 4th - 15th July for this legendary festival in Pamplona, Northern Spain, and get amongst the locals for this long-running tradition - not for the fainthearted or slow paced! The festival is not just about running for dear life, it’s one of the biggest street parties in the world where you can drink and dance with locals and travellers alike, and experience different cultural events daily. Plus join us from July 8-9 for our very own music and cultural event Stoked in the Park!

At Stoke Travel we know no two travellers are alike, that is why we have many different options to tailor make your trip. Choose from meeting us there, with us from Barcelona, or San Sebastian, adding a surf experience or listening to some live music at BBK festival.

• San Fermin (Running of the Bulls) officially begins on the 6th of July, with daily bull runs from the 7th
  • Free ticket to Stoke Travel's 'Stoked in the Park' Campsite - a festival within a festival, music and cultural event
  • Unlimited booze for only €10 per day available at the Stoke Campsite
  • If you've loved your time in Pamplona, chat to us about organising transport to our San Sebastian Surf Camp, or music festival BBK Live

Patricia

Awesome time at San Fermin

Stoke really knows how to do San Fermin!!!! Went there a few weeks ago with a group of friends, and I can honestly say that I had the time of my life. I was on the 24 hour trip, so I didn't get to see the campsite, which I regret as I've heard good things about their festival 'Stoked in the Park'. The city of Pamplona itself was absolutely insane- parties began from 10am in the morning on every street. I've never seen anything like it before. Definitely a must-see if you ever plan on heading over to Spain.

The bus was a little chilly, but otherwise no major improvements that I can think of.
Tessa

A real spanish fiesta

I went to running of the bulls with Stoke Travel last year, and I had a really good time. I went with a friend of mine, and we met a lot of fun people. We were just the 2 of us, so it was really nice that we created a big group of people we spend the weekend with.

The company has a unlimited booze option which i highly recommend, its just 10 euros and you can have some drinks on the camp site before you leave. In that way you can save some money on the drinks, because lets be realistic, it's always pretty expensive at those kind of events.

The only thing that i didn't like is that it was bloody hot, but it is July so it's pretty normal, but make sure you take summery clothes that can get wet.

Over all I had a really good time, and I will go this year again for sure.

They could come up with something to keep the tents a bit cooler.
Kirsten

San Fermin Festival

At first I was a little afraid the San Fermin Festival (Running of the Bulls) was not my thing so I had a few questions about it. On the internet I found a travel company called Stoke Travel who arrange transport from Barcelona to San Fermin. Also I saw they have a campsite at the festival. This makes me think they had enough experience with Running of the Bulls and are able to answer my questions.

The answers where really positive so I had no doubts anymore to book my trip to San Fermin with them. I had so much fun!! I met so many open-minded travellers, partied a lot and the food was amazing. On the campsite of Stoke there was a personal chef who makes delicious food.

I would recommend you to go to San Fermin with these fun and cool people. Even when you on your own, you have the best time and never feel alone.

Have fun!!

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets. Come join the party at dozens of...