By Stoke Travel   Reviews (3)   93% Rating

Stoke Travel: Van + Surf + Good Times = Surfari

By Stoke Travel   Reviews (3)   93% Rating

We can’t guarantee you’ll see any lions or elephants on this Surfari but you will be hunting the best waves along the Spanish and French coast.

The plan is...there is no plan! We'll pick you up in the Stoke surf bus from San Sebastian, Spain or Biarritz, France daily to join us this summer, and then see where the waves take us. We’ll be hitting up surf spots in Biarritz, Hossegor and Zarauitz to name a few. When you're not shredding in the water, we’ll be showing you the best towns, tourist attractions and bars on offer.

Stoke Travel recognise that every traveler is unique in their own weird and wonderful way, that is why we offer something to suit everyone from the wannabe surfer to the seasoned pro. We'll look after you with all-inclusive camping, three meals a day, transport, and your surf equipment and lessons.

Stop dreaming of those perfect waves... chase them!

Europe › Spain › San Sebastián
Program Tags
Adventure Travel
Primary Language
Age Max
Cost
€70 per night including daily pick up from San Sebastian, transport in the Stoke bus, surf house accommodation, three meals daily, surf guides, surfboard and lessons, unlimited beer and sangria (€10 per day). Minimum three nights.
0.00

Rating Values

Stuart
8 months old
1toughgooverseas

Fantastic European surf camp and festival experience!

Overall 10

Thanks team Stoke, you have done it again! I have travelled with Stoke to two different festivals (Epic!)... & last month I went on their roaming surf camp in the north of Spain - we visited beautiful French & Spanish beaches & everything was organised for me for an awesome price!

Great camping, healthy breakfast, surf equipment, safe surf lessons, delicious lunch on the beach, cold beer, a wholesome dinner..and depending on the groups mood - option to party or get a good nights sleep.

The crew and other travellers are always friendly, down to earth, like minded legends and I've made some great friends.

See you again soon Stokies, I'm hooked!

Stu W

Elena
Finland

San Sebastian spanish and surf

Overall 10

I had a really good time at the surfcamp. The basque is really beautiful and i really learned a lot during this week. I met people from all over the world with the same interests as me and got friends for a lifetime.

The surf instructors were also really funny and cool but still professional.

I recommend this for anyone looking for a enriching holiday because while having a blast you always have something to do.

Marieke
Barcelona, Spain

San Sebastian Surf Camp

Overall 8

I really enjoyed the laid-back atmosphere that was present at the San Sebastian surf camp. The camp site was a paradise on earth and I met people from all over the world which shared all their adventures. I had several surf lessons and it's much harder than it looks but the teachers were really cool and helpful. I also took Spanish lessons at the surf camp which was so much fun because it's a really difficult and funny language to learn.
I'm definately planning on going back!

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets.

Come join the party at dozens of different events, like Oktoberfest, La Tomatina, and Running of the Bulls. When you're ready to ride some waves, head on over to one of our amazing surf camps in Morocco or Van Surfari Spain & France.

Stoke Travel: Van + Surf + Good Times = Surfari