Stoke Travel: Van + Surf + Good Times = Surfari

Twin share camping
Paella
Paella
Van Surfari

We can’t guarantee you’ll see any lions or elephants on this Surfari but you will be hunting the best waves along the Spanish and French coast.

The plan is...there is no plan! From 1 June to 30 September (on request only), join us this summer, on a 3 or 6 night Surfari as we chase the waves along the Basque coast. We’ll be hitting up surf spots in Biarritz, Hossegor and Zarauitz to name a few. When you're not shredding in the water, we’ll be showing you the best towns, tourist attractions and bars on offer.

Stoke Travel recognise that every traveler is unique in their own weird and wonderful way, that is why we offer something to suit everyone from the wannabe surfer to the seasoned pro. We'll look after you with all-inclusive camping, three meals a day, transport, and your surf equipment and lessons.

Stop dreaming of those perfect waves... chase them!

• Surf lessons included daily! Surfboard and wetsuit included
  • 3 meals included daily
  • Surf the best waves along the Basque coast of Spain and France

Run with the Bulls at San Fermin in Pamplona this July!

Join us for San Fermin 2019 where the Spanish city of Pamplona comes alive as a million visators take to the streets to drink, dance and experience the infamous bull run. Stay at our all-inclusive campsite with 2 daily meals, guides, live bands, DJs, a huge swimming pool, river to float down and our unlimited beer and sangria bar!

Stuart

Fantastic European surf camp and festival experience!

Thanks team Stoke, you have done it again! I have travelled with Stoke to two different festivals (Epic!)... & last month I went on their roaming surf camp in the north of Spain - we visited beautiful French & Spanish beaches & everything was organised for me for an awesome price!

Great camping, healthy breakfast, surf equipment, safe surf lessons, delicious lunch on the beach, cold beer, a wholesome dinner..and depending on the groups mood - option to party or get a good nights sleep.

The crew and other travellers are always friendly, down to earth, like minded legends and I've made some great friends.

See you again soon Stokies, I'm hooked!

Stu W

Elena

San Sebastian spanish and surf

I had a really good time at the surfcamp. The basque is really beautiful and i really learned a lot during this week. I met people from all over the world with the same interests as me and got friends for a lifetime.

The surf instructors were also really funny and cool but still professional.

I recommend this for anyone looking for a enriching holiday because while having a blast you always have something to do.

Marieke

San Sebastian Surf Camp

I really enjoyed the laid-back atmosphere that was present at the San Sebastian surf camp. The camp site was a paradise on earth and I met people from all over the world which shared all their adventures. I had several surf lessons and it's much harder than it looks but the teachers were really cool and helpful. I also took Spanish lessons at the surf camp which was so much fun because it's a really difficult and funny language to learn.
I'm definately planning on going back!

Staff Interviews

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets. Come join the party at dozens of...