- United States of America
View Other Details
For the adventurous soul, who's craving something out of the box, who wants to climb mountains or try dumpster diving with a group of fun loving friends. We offer the chance to be seen and accepted for who you already are and the chance to see the world for what it is and what it could be. We inspire rather than coerce.
For 8 weeks you will practice living in the moment while riding an old bus throughout the southwest. You will dig into the skills that make spontaneity fun and exciting and you will have daily opportunity to shape what you do and where you go. You will emerge from the program with a feeling of freedom and a sense of possibility. We will live spontaneously. We will meet strangers, walk into remote landscapes, sleep under bridges, & climb trees during storms. Our goal is to truly experience the rawness and realness of the people, landscapes, plants, animals and special moments. We guarantee you’ll feel alive and shake up your life.
- Live the good life while climbing mountains and hiking canyons, baking your own bread, learning community living skills, and exploring sustainable living.
- Experience small town, off the beaten path to learn about pressing border and environmental issues.
- Be part of a homespun family that challenges you to deeply understand and experience your inner self, your world, and your options.
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get in touch with yourself.
- Adventure with fellow participants who are creative innovators, young people in charge of their own education already making things happen in the world.