- United States of America
View Other Details
Flights & basic medical insurance
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Access to family profiles
Pre-approved family agreement
Airport pickup or transfer
Private live-in accommodation
$500 educational allowance
Overnight stay in Las Vegas
5 nights hostel accommodation
Incompatible family re-match
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
The USA is a global powerhouse for many reasons. One of which is its location! As an au pair in the USA, you’ll be able to explore the USA – and its many neighbours – on your time off.
The USA is a world unto itself. Its sheer size and diversity is dizzying – enough to keep any adventurer busy for a lifetime.
Each state brings new things to do and see, cuisines to eat, and cultures to explore. It’s like a whole bunch of slightly different countries within one border.
Your host family could even take you with them on vacation so you can explore more of the country – and get paid while you do it.
And when you’re ready to go to an actual different country – you have options. Canada and Mexico are a short flight away. Longer flights will get you all over Central & South America as well as the Bahamas and Caribbean Islands.
As an au pair you’re part of the family. So your salary (around $195 a week) can be spent on anything you like, no bills and utilities here.
- Host family match. Match with your host family – which you’ve approved – before you leave home. You have access to the family profile and can even video call with them before you match.
- Pre-approved agreement. Once you’ve found your host family, you’ll have the chance to set up your agreement. This covers salary, duties, expectations, time-off etc. So you know exactly what you’re getting into before you leave.
- 5 nights hostel accommodation – on us. We want you to have the best time. So we’ve included 5 nights accommodation at a hostel anywhere in the USA. When you’re ready to explore on your time off, 5 nights of accommodation are covered.
- $500 educational allowance. The best investment you can make is in your own education. We believe in you, so we’re investing $500 in your education while on this trip.
- Night in Las Vegas. No trip to the US is complete without a night in Las Vegas! We’ll put you up in a 4-star hotel so you can party the night away and try your luck at hitting the jackpot!
View the latest job postings by Global Work & Travel .