Indochina Discovery

Four countries. Four capital cities. Four weeks. One unforgettable introduction to Asia. From your starting point in Bangkok, this month-long, four-country adventure takes you to the best off-the-beaten-path spots in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand. Laze on beautiful island beaches, see breathtaking temples, witness giving alms to the monks, sail down the Mekong River on a traditional slow boat and experience nightlife like a local as you stay in simple hotels, overnight trains, river boats and local families.

Sid

The best place ever!

The support, encouragement, love and care that I received was incredible throughout the 4 weeks. I am very grateful to my teachers, course coordinator and my fellow trainees for their immense faith in me. These 4 weeks were the best days of my life. I feel I am a better teacher today and a better person. The hands on experience as a teacher is something I cannot articulate in words. I was groomed as a teacher and the constructive feedback was so helpful at every step. Prague is a diamond among the pearls. Thresholds is a diamond among all the institutions.

The best program ever!

About Gap 360

Gap years (and shorter trips) for Americans - we think it's about time. Whether you are pre-college, post-college, in between semesters or in between jobs, First Abroad offers a gap trip that fits your individual style, schedule and budget. Work in...