- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
View Other Details
There are no hidden charges or surprises when you arrive!
Take off for 3 months to a year. Studying abroad during high school is the perfect window of opportunity.
You’ll go to classes in the native language at a local high school, where you’ll likely be the only American. Living with a host family, you’ll experience the cuisine, traditions, and daily lives of the locals firsthand, every day. And even more opportunities to learn will be available to you, through organized activities and excursions planned to show you the highlights of your host country.
- Go to a reputable, well-established public or private high school.
- A carefully vetted homestay is matched with each student.
- After school, join in optional extracurricular sports and activities.
- On weekends, take part in organized daytrips and excursions to hike, bike, and explore historic landmarks, cultural attractions, and places of unforgettable natural beauty.
- Airfare is included with all CIEE high school semester abroad programs.