View Other Details
Airfare is included on high school semester abroad programs.
Scholarship opportunities are available for high school summer programs.
There are no hidden charges or surprises when you arrive!
Take part in an amazing adventure to Europe’s largest and most diverse country. You can choose to discover the city of romance (Paris), the “pink city” (Toulouse), or the gem in the French Northwest (Rennes). Each location offers a unique experience that will help you deepen your understanding of French. You’ll get a feel for regional accents and build your vocabulary by chatting with local shop owners, neighbors, and friends of your homestay.
CIEE offers you a chance to soak up the richness and diversity of French culture either for the summer or a full high school semester! Not a high school student? Not a problem. We also offer Gap year abroad programs in Paris and Toulouse! Wherever you decide to stay and study, you’ll be immersed in the language, culture, and typical teen routine at a public or private lycée or collège.
- See iconic sites like the Eiffel tower, the Mont Saint-Michel or the medieval walled city of Carcassonne
- In Paris, visit some of the world’s most famous museums, including the Louvre, the Musée d’Orsay, and the Centre Georges Pompidou.
- Indulge in delectable crêpes and other regional specialties
- Enjoy an authentic homestay
- Gain a certificate of learning in to use in your resume