Spend 2, 3 or 4 weeks in the summer in Cambodia as a high school student volunteering abroad! Projects Abroad offers three teen volunteer programs in Cambodia:
Care & Community, Conservation & Community, and Public Health.
Get a taste of what it's like to teach young children in orphanages, or dive through warm Cambodian waters to clean coral reefs, or get involved in pubic health education in communities in need. Engage in cross-cultural communication with the Cambodian locals and curious children, and get ready to have an amazing eye-opening volunteer abroad experience. For more details, visit Projects Abroad's site for high school programs!
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Get 24/7 support from our local staff
- Volunteer with other teenagers from around the world and make lifelong friend
- Make a difference where it is needed most
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends
New Gap Semester Programs!
Asia, Africa, and Beyond! Looking for an alternative to virtual learning? Our new Going Beyond gap semester programs are a safe, structured, yet flexible option to see the world while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge abroad. Half semester up to a full year - choose your own path and tasks. Next escape is November 8th!
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.