GoBeyond Costa Rica - Pura Vida Experience

From the moment you arrive in San Jose, you’ll become a part of Costa Rica forever. Leave your mark on the lush, yet underprivileged countryside – building community infrastructure, protecting the environment, painting murals, and participating in cross-cultural seminars. You’ll find it impossible to ever forget Costa Rica’s natural beauty as you snorkel pristine coral reefs, hike through dense tropical forests, observe incredible wildlife, and much more.

Hazel

Lifeworks Costa Rica

This program was awesome! At first, I was unsure as it was my first time going overseas and it would be for three weeks. The majority of the hotels we stayed in were really nice, with the exception of one in the rainforest. Also, the home stays were very nice- the families themselves were extraordinarily kind, or at least in my case they were. Service work ranged from helping save turtles to building bunk beds in La Carpio to helping build/clean up a retreat for the children of La Carpio (a ghetto in Costa Rica). On the weekends, we would do non-service things, such as surfing, scuba diving, and horseback riding.

I wish I was able to learn more Spanish along the way. I probably could have if I tried harder, though.
Sama

Life Changing

If ou decide that one day you want to go out and start an adventure, this is the place to go. The staff are all so friendly and attentive when it comes to us and you get to learn so much about Costa Rica's culture and diversity. Wll worth every single penny I'm telling you.

About GoBeyond Student Travel

Transforming communities, environments, and students’ lives through meaningful cross-cultural service adventures.

If you’re searching for something more than just a typical summer trip; if you want to travel with real purpose, then GoBeyond. We go...