COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Maximo Nivel has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Spanish Camp at Maximo Nivel has helped high school students expand their global competence, cultural knowledge, and Spanish language skills since 2001. Spanish Camp is designed to prepare participants for university studies by developing the skills necessary to communicate fluently in Spanish and function in an international setting. Students grow both academically and personally through structured academics and cultural activities.
At Maximo Nivel's Spanish Camp, participants can select from a number of optional tracks:
- Sports Track: Soccer Clinic, Surf School, and SCUBA Certification
- Service Learning Track: Orphanage, Construction, and Sea Turtle Conservation
- AP Spanish Track: Prepare for the AP Spanish Exam
1. Meet people from all around the world
2. Improve Spanish language skills
3. Optional tracks in sports, volunteer, and AP Spanish
4. Improve college admission applications
5. Develop global perspective