Projects Abroad High School Project in Galapagos
1 - 2 weeks
View Other Details
Price DetailsVisit website for more information on what is included in the cost.
What's IncludedAccommodation Activities Airport Transfers Meals
What's Not IncludedAirfare Travel Insurance Visa
Feb 02, 2022
May 28, 2021
6 travelers are looking at this program
Projects Abroad offers High School programs for teens between 15-18 years old who are interested in utilizing time off from school to get their hands dirty and help communities, animals and environments in need of support.
The main aim of our High School Special is to provide opportunities for personal development, discovery and challenge. Through safe, professionally organized experiences; students acquire key life skills that will assist them in their future careers whether it is further education, training or employment.
Travel for two weeks to the famed Galapagos Islands off the coast of Ecuador and volunteer on projects focusing on Giant Tortoise and Sea Lion Conservation as well as Early Childhood Development support.
Video and Photos
- Participate in a well-organized high school international summer program that makes a real impact on communities
- Take part in socials that spark new friendships and ensure you have fun
- Receive 24/7 support from our trained supervisors
- Explore a new country and culture through organized activities and a weekend trip
- Exclusive access to the Galapagos National Park. A truly unique opportunity to learn, help and explore
Response from Projects Abroad
Thank you for such a great review! It's amazing to hear that you and your group had such a great connection with each other. We greatly appreciate volunteers who take initiative, pass on new ideas, and strive to have a long-term impact, so thank you for your suggestions and contributions. I will absolutely be passing this message on to the team in the Galapagos Islands. We hope to have you join us again in the future!
Project Expert and Volunteer Alumni