View Other Details
Airfare is included on high school semester abroad programs.
Scholarship opportunities are available for high school summer programs.
There are no hidden charges or surprises when you arrive!
Known as the “cultural capital of the world”, London offers so many diverse options for people interested in fine art, dance, music, poetry, literature, plays and musical theatre. With over 170 museums, 800 bookstores, 850 art galleries, and more than 17,000 performances a year, London is the ideal backdrop for CIEE’s Theater Arts summer abroad program!
Can’t get enough of England? Stay for a whole semester! We offer high school placement all over England and find a homestay for you to live the life of an English teenager!
- Take a day trip to Stratford Upon Avon to view Shakespeare’s Birthplace and grave, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Mary Arden’s House
- Go behind the scenes at the reconstructed Elizabethan theater
- Gain a certificate of learning in to use in your resume
- Explore Tudor kitchens, rooms used by kings and queens and get lost in the famous Court Maze of the the Hampton Court Palace
- 24/7 Support from your CIEE program leader and in-country CIEE staff members
Get behind-the-scenes tours of world-famous theatres. Meet actors, directors, producers and writers. Hit the town and see a range of high-caliber plays and productions, from West End to Fringe.
You could be living the quiet provincial life in Southern England with easy access to beaches and nature, or experience bustling cities like Liverpool, Manchester or London. Wherever you land, England is a fairly small island, very well connected by public transportation.