Travel to Ghana as a High School volunteer in the summer with Projects Abroad. Volunteer programs are offered for 2, 3 or 4 weeks and involve teens in issues like Public Health, Human Rights, and Community development. Immerse yourself in the friendly Ghanian culture, taste the local cuisine specialties!
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Volunteer with other teenagers from around the world and make lifelong friends
- Make a difference where it is needed most
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends
Help us Preserve & Save the Amazon Rainforest in Peru!
Wake up to the sounds of the jungle & explore the beauty of the Amazon rainforest. On our rainforest conservation program, you'll work with our team of experts to help rehabilitate wild animals & preserve this unique ecosystem for future generations.
Discover more & Apply!