Travel to Ghana as a High School volunteer in the summer with Projects Abroad. Volunteer programs are offered for 2, 3 or 4 weeks and involve teens in issues like Public Health, Human Rights, and Community development. Immerse yourself in the friendly Ghanian culture, taste the local cuisine specialties!
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Volunteer with other teenagers from around the world and make lifelong friends
- Make a difference where it is needed most
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends
New Gap Semester Programs!
Asia, Africa, and Beyond! Looking for an alternative to virtual learning? Our new Going Beyond gap semester programs are a safe, structured, yet flexible option to see the world while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge abroad. Half semester up to a full year - choose your own path and tasks. Next escape is November 8th!
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.