COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Projects Abroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Travel to Ghana as a High School volunteer in the summer with Projects Abroad. Volunteer programs are offered for 2, 3 or 4 weeks and involve teens in issues like Public Health, Human Rights, and Community development. Immerse yourself in the friendly Ghanian culture, taste the local cuisine specialties!
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Volunteer with other teenagers from around the world and make lifelong friends
- Make a difference where it is needed most
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends
Start Planning Next Year's Trip of a Lifetime..
We'll take you to five different countries around the world, where you'll gain a whole host of experience to make your resume shine & contribute to a better world.
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.