2019 Teen Summer Italian Camp in Puglia, Italy (14-18)

Make your summer memorable in South Italy! For 10 years, we've organized a rich summer program for 14-17 ages in South Italy with Italian lessons in the morning (from beginners!) and many activities related to Italian culture: boat trips, bike-excursions, days at the beach (like the ones you see in the pictures!), sports, international parties, guided tours and the richest immersion program in Italy you've ever found.

You will live in Alberobello, a fairytale village in the heart of Puglia, which is famous because it is made up entirely of “Trulli” (check-out what the "trulli" are). And every afternoon and evening there will be an activity.

All students will be escorted in all activities by an English speaker Tutor and all the teachers are highly-qualified native Italian teachers. Italian lessons will be conducted dynamically, enriched with games, songs and group activities to learn Italian in a fast and fun way.

For more information, check out our website.

• 20 morning classes a week (4 classes per day for 50 minutes each).
  • Accomodation in 3 stars hotel in shared room (2 - 3 people).
  • Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
  • Daily excursions and activities in Puglia region.
  • 24 hours assistance of personal tutor.

Andrea

Best Summer Ever!

Learning Italian in Alberobello was amazing. I found a fantastic group of international students and qualified teachers. This little school immediately embraced me as an old friend and I took part in many organised activities, improving my Italian everyday!!!
What I loved most in Puglia was the people and the sea. This is the authentic part of Italy! Everyone was so nice and they just love life!
I learned how to make pasta and surf in Italy, which was one of the best things of my whole trip! I just loved it!
I had an unforgettable experience, including learning about different cultures, making friends from the UK, France and Spain, and even shopping in Italy!
I highly recommend this program, even if you do not know Italian, if you have the chance too, it will change your life.

Almost nothing! The registration process was very easy and the school's administrative staff was always very knowledgeable and helpful, both before my trip and on site.

About Trulli Italian School

Trulli Italian School is an Italian language school in Alberobello, Puglia. We offers Italian courses to international students, Italian cooking class and immersion program in Italy.