Make your summer memorable in South Italy! For 10 years, we've organized a rich summer program for 14-17 ages in South Italy with Italian lessons in the morning (from beginners!) and many activities related to Italian culture: boat trips, bike-excursions, days at the beach (like the ones you see in the pictures!), sports, international parties, guided tours and the richest immersion program in Italy you've ever found.
You will live in Alberobello, a fairytale village in the heart of Puglia, which is famous because it is made up entirely of “Trulli” (check-out what the "trulli" are). And every afternoon and evening there will be an activity.
All students will be escorted in all activities by an English speaker Tutor and all the teachers are highly-qualified native Italian teachers. Italian lessons will be conducted dynamically, enriched with games, songs and group activities to learn Italian in a fast and fun way.
For more information, check out our website.
- 20 morning classes a week (4 classes per day for 50 minutes each).
- Accomodation in 3 stars hotel in shared room (2 - 3 people).
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Daily excursions and activities in Puglia region.
- 24 hours assistance of personal tutor.