Travel For Teens: Peru

Travel For Teens: Peru

Embracing Peruvian culture and performing meaningful service to help the local communities is what our time in this amazing country is all about. Build valuable connections with Peruvian families as you live like a local in our homestay program. Experience the eclectic mix of cultures as you travel to key parts of Peru, including the mesmerising fabled Incan city of Machu Picchu. Service, culture, incredible sights, and adventure come together to create the perfect Peruvian summer!

Service, Adventure & Culture

Peru Discovery and Service: Join us on this spectacular trip to Peru as you explore the most iconic sites of this South American gem while also participating in meaningful volunteer projects!

Peru Service and Adventure: For the travellers wanting to spend more time exploring Peru, join us on this program for an additional week of amazing adventures to add to your Discovery and Service program.

Peru, Ecuador and the Galápagos Adventure and Service: Join us on this 22-day adventure as we discover the best of Peru and Ecuador! Majestic volcanos, breathtaking islands, and quaint villages await you as you experience natural beauty paired with meaningful service work with local communities.

Program Categories

Peru discovery and service

This was my first trip with tft and my first trip abroad! And I have nothing but positive things to say about tft. The way they organize the trip is incredible, I did not have to worry about anything. The counselors and other teens were so nice, supportive, and made the trip that much better. My parents loved the daily email updates and pictures, they said it felt like they were there with me. Peru was an amazing country to visit, and the community service part of the trip was an eye opener. I enjoyed every single day and miss the country so much especially the small town of Misminay (where we did the community service work) This is one trip I will never forget. I now have a new love for travel thanks to tft.

TFT Sicily

This past summer, I went on the Sicily Community Service trip. This was my second Travel for Teens trip, and each one gets better! The home we stayed at was absolutely amazing. Right when we arrived, they welcomed us with open arms and big smiles. The location is absolutely incredible, and I immediately felt at home with the breathtaking scenery and sweet children running around. It was familiar enough to feel comfortable, but different enough to really open my eyes. It was the perfect balance of rewarding service and exploring throughout the island. The family made us feel like another member of their own. We helped set the table, make dinner, and even celebrated a birthday. Overall, it was an absolutely incredible experience, one that is very close to my heart. I will always remember the friendships I made with so many of the children, and the memories that I made with so many. Thank you TFT for such an amazing experience. I will always remember it!

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience. TFT's motto is...