Travel For Teens: South Korea

teaching in korean classroom
teaching in korean classroom

Embracing South Korean culture and performing meaningful service to help local children is what our time in this amazing country is all about. Build valuable connections with local people as you experience everything this lesser-known gem has to offer. Service, culture, incredible sights, and adventure come together to create the perfect South Korean summer!

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Yes, our programs are open to all students from around the world!
Uh oh, we couldn't find the answer either! Click here to contact the program directly: https://www.travelforteens.com/contact/
No, this program is not free. However, my experience was worth at least three times the cost of tuition! There are scholarships you can apply for and it is cheaper than other programs that give you less of an adventure. I hope I've answered your question!

Jaelyn

Sarang Hanguk!

This trip was truly amazing in so many ways. This was my first trip outside the US; not only is Korea amazing in itself, but the staff are very fun, helpful, and knowledgeable. Some people warn not to jump into travel in more exotic places like Asia, but South Korea is very safe and welcoming. When I went, the group only had 11 travelers, so we all got to know each other really well. It felt like one big family, adventuring across the beaches, snacking on new flavors (be it spicy, fruity, stinky, or sweet--my favorites), shopping along the streets, and drinking in the Korean culture. Warning: it's hot and humid in the summer, but it's really worth it. It was a completely unique and diverse experience that has everything from historic temples to modern cities to rocky sea views to relaxing spas. I had so much fun and really felt immersed! Thanks Kylie and Simon!

Linda

South Korea Discovery: amazing!

This trip made the summer one of the best of my life! I had been dreaming of going to South Korea for a while, and this trip was better than I imagined. It was well planned and executed, and every day brought new surprises and experiences. I especially liked working with the amazing orphanage and trying so manny new foods. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Simon and Kylie for giving me an unforgettable summer!