View Other Details
All academics (majors, electives and workshops)
All meals and housing (three meals a day)
All activities, excursions and day trips
International phone and Wi-Fi plan
Airport “Meet and Greet” Service at student arrival and departure terminals
Domestic Airfare Alan
24 hour medical and emergency assistance
Pre-Summer Language Courses and Tutoring Online
Travel to Barcelona, Spain during your next summer break from high school with Abbey Road! Jump at the chance to practice your Spanish with locals and immerse yourself in Barcelona's vibrant culture and lifestyle. Whether you've never taken Spanish in school, or you're trying to become fluent, our program in Barcelona is a great way to fast forward your skills.
Here, high school students will not only be practicing and perfecting their conversational Spanish, but will have a choice of electives such as Studio Art, Spanish History, Sports, Digital Photography, and Community Service, and will be taking weekly excursions such as Figueres, Montserrat, Tarragona, Girona, Cadaques and Tossa de Mar to name a few. Visit Abbey Road’s site to learn more about Barcelona and their other high school summer abroad programs!
- Live in your own private studio with a private bathroom, AC, and high-speed WiFi
- Spend time by the rooftop pool or in our own private gym
- Enjoy fresh authentic Spanish food prepared by our culinary staff and local chefs
- Meet young people from Barcelona and make new friends from all over the world
- Included trips to Figueres, Montserrat, Tarragona, Girona, Cadaques and Tossa de Mar