Multiple Locations +3

Airfare
Aug 01, 2019
Jul 25, 2022
5 travelers are looking at this program

This two-week trip will take you to France, Switzerland, and Italy - by foot! Spend 8 days hiking around Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps. This trek, designed to be unbelievably fun and culturally immersive, brings us to mountain villages in three different countries. Experience local cultures and off-the-beaten-path hospitality. After our Mont Blanc trek, we'll head to the world-famous Chamonix Valley in France to whitewater raft, rock climb, hike on a via ferrata, and go canyoneering.

Craving adventure, challenge, culture, beautiful scenery, and friends for life? Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime experience through three countries in one of the most stunning mountain ranges in the world.

Logan

Bold Alps Review!

I am a student that has been on two Bold Earth trips so far, and I can't recommend them enough. I just got back from two weeks hiking in the Alps, and I am still in awe. I am an aspiring photographer, so there was no shortage of material, but I think what made the trip special was the people. The trip leaders were knowledgeable and super fun, and all the other students were just as excited as I was. Together we hiked through stunning landscapes while eating the best fresh baguettes and cheese you have ever had! The trip also felt really safe, so for anyone on the fence about going overseas with a bunch of strangers: GO FOR IT. I have been nervous before both of my trips, and I don't regret a minuet of either of them. They really were some of the best weeks of my life!

Pros
  • The leaders are fun and excited, while still being knowledgable and mature.
  • The the places that you visit are incredible.
  • The people that you meet are super excited to be there which makes it a great environment to explore in.