Travel For Teens: Tanzania

Embracing Tanzanian culture, witnessing African wildlife first-hand, and performing meaningful service to help local schoolgirls is what our time in this amazing country is all about. Build valuable connections with communities and experience the eclectic mix of cultures as you travel the Northern Circuit, meeting a variety of tribes and learning about their relationship to wild animals in this spectacular part of the country. Service, culture, incredible wild animal viewing, and adventure come together to create the quintessential Tanzanian summer!

Service, Adventure & Culture

Tanzania Service, Adventure and Safari 1: Embark on the adventure of a lifetime on this amazing program that combines meaningful service projects with awe-inspiring safaris, unique cultural encounters, and some of the world's most stunning beaches. You will leave Tanzania with enough memories to last a lifetime...or until Africa calls you back for more adventures!

Tanzania Service 3: Experience Tanzanian culture first-hand as you perform meaningful service projects with local schoolchildren and go on a once-in-a-lifetime safari through the heart of this amazing country!

Sara

Life Changing Experience!

I went on the 21-day Tanzania service trip and it was life changing. Nothing can ever prepare you for the feeling you will get staring into the clearest sky and seeing millions of stars staring back at you. Being immersed in the culture of these inspiring people was such an eye-opener and really taught me to be grateful for what I have. We went on three safaris, visited an orphanage, spent a week at a girls school, and even took a cooking lesson! From the exotic animals in Serengeti National Park, to the beautiful, young girls at SEGA school, exploring Tanzania was a soul search I never knew I needed. I have changed for the better because of this experience. I personally guarantee your child will have an amazing time on this trip. I recommend it 100% for all ages and all personalities.

Sara

Tanzania with TFT

This trip was easily one of my favorite TFT trips I have ever been on. We had a fairly small group of girls on the trip, and we all became extremely close throughout our stay in Tanzania. The staff was wonderful as always, and my trip director did a wonderful job making sure we were enjoying our experience. I always felt safe with our local tour guides, and our lodging was fantastic as well. The itinerary was extremely fun. The safaris were indescribable, and the time at the SEGA school was incredibly rewarding. We really got to know the girls in our small groups, and learning Swahili and playing games with them was a great experience for everyone in the group. I would love to go back to Tanzania with TFT again and would highly recommend this trip to anyone!

Mixing up some of the safari days with hiking days towards the end of the trip would be nice, but other than that, it was perfect!

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is...