On this Care & Community project you will spend your time volunteering at one of our partner Care placements near Hanoi. Your experience will be packed full of activities at the placement and around the area, enabling you to learn about another culture while helping and immersing yourself in the Vietnamese way of life.
You will work alongside other volunteers assisting with lessons for the children and organizing activities like arts and crafts or playing sports. You will also spend time helping on a painting and refurbishment project, creating a lasting impact at the placement. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated by both the children and local staff.
Over the weekend you will take a trip to visit the picturesque Vietnamese countryside and learn about Vietnam’s history.
- Make a difference where it is needed most
- Volunteer with other teenagers from around the world and make lifelong friends
- Receive support from our staff before, during, and after the program
- Live and work in the local community
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends