View Other Details
- Spanish Level: Intermediate/Adavance
- Minimum length: 8 weeks
- Be available to work: 20-40 hours per week
Student residence or Host Family.
Intercultural orientation meeting, local insurance, volunteer program tutor, emergencies number available.
Córdoba is the second largest city in the country. Its Jesuit heritage and its strong Spanish vividness result in a fascinating blend of past and modernity. It is also a university city, home to several colleges and universities which endow it with a youthful and forward-looking environment. Because of the strategic location and population size, the city is also home to numerous companies of national and international importance.
TINGUA will give you a position in a company or organization where you can develop a special project from which you will gain experience, knowledge and very important contacts. These professional internships imply a process of bi-directional learning, in which the organization or company who receives you enriches its daily work through the previous experiences of a foreign intern, while you, increase your knowledge, experience work in a different culture and learn a new language.
- Get an international experience. Explore a different business culture.
- Certificate of participation in the program of professional internships of TINGUA along with a recommendation letter with the detail of your performance.
- Building a global network due to social skills and connections gained while the experience.
- Guarantee about all formal and legal requirements for the development of this program.