Sydney is a city with everything you could want in an international internship. The city is nestled up against the beautiful Australian coastline and offers a wide range of internships. An international internship in nearly every career field can be found in Sydney. With its scenic coast and wide range of options Sydney is the perfect place for you to intern abroad.
As an intern, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in your chosen career field all while living in one of the most beautiful cities on earth. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals. We’ll support you ever step of the way to make sure your Sydney internship is an experience you’ll never forget.
Student and young professionals from Canada or the U.S, this is the internship program for you! Please note, there is a tuition fee. All internships are unpaid as it is difficult to be paid in a foreign country.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences' program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible for you! From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodation centrally located in Sydney with other Global Experiences' interns. Your housing will have access to public transportation, ensuring it is easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- On-Site Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in Sydney year-round and provides you with an insider's glimpse of the city. They are there to provide 24/7 emergency support and take all interns on a range of social events.