We designed our internship program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves getting to know you and your goals well enough to find the right internships and host organization for you. In addition to finding you the right placement, our internship team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
Our internship program in Sydney is a summer only program and students will take the Multicultural Workplace Seminar at the CEA Sydney Center - Extension and will also complete a full-time internship. We built our internship program on a solid academic foundation, thanks to the required Multicultural Workplace seminar course designed to help students process their internship. You’ll be able to choose between either an 8- or 12-week internship in Sydney.
- Multicultural Workplace Seminar at the CEA Sydney Center - Extension.
- Internships in Journalism, Teaching, Economics, Psychology, Public Relations, Health and Social Services, Law, Media Technology and more.
- Resume and interview coaching.
- Onsite orientation and staff support.
- Optional Discovery Week prior to the program (additional fee).
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.